this is getting out of hand
- Mikeweh: i wonder if mike ever wore sunglasses
- Mikeweh: i mean he pops his collar so
- davs: he probably did at first
- davs: he tried to wear sunglasses inside
- davs: thats a cool leader thing to do right
- davs: he kept running into tables
- Mikeweh: mike...
- davs: they were too dark
- davs: chuck had to convince him everyone still looked up to him without the sunglasses
- davs: and that they didnt have to be his Thing
- davs: and that they werent ever actually his Thing
- davs: and that the only place in which they were ever a Thing was in mikes imagination
- Mikeweh: mike you're cool enough
- Mikeweh: on your own
- Mikeweh: you don't need to pretend
- davs: chuck sings "youre beautiful" to him while he takes the shades off of him
- Mikeweh: skdhjfksjdf
- davs: tehy were like kamina shades
- davs: im not letting go of this headcanon
Also, can we just talk about Chuck’s goddamn slingshot coming out of his arm? HOW DOES TECH WORK HERE?
Like, let me be a huge comic book nerd for a minutes, but all I could think of was the Bleeding Edge armor from Iron Man comics, where the fucking suit it stored with the marrow of Tony’s bones and it is like a nanite compound or something.
Man, headcanon time:
Chuck does his own modifications and can work with programming nanites and graphs different shit into his body. He is literally the best there is in Motorcity. Wow, I feel like though Chuck tries to be super safe with driving and other types of physical activities (hello Kanebots and junk), he’s probably super into trying out weird codes on himself that can potentially be dangerous if done wrong. But if there’s one thing he’s confident about, it’s coding and programming.
so I guess in my free time (which is all the time), this is the kind of dumb crap I have fun doing.
that is, wasting my life characterizing fictional people from comics about gambling.
anyway, this is a bunch of really TL;DR shit for Shirube and Zero so yeaaahhhhh under the cut. PS, this is stuff I wrote down already, so if you’re reading this Tori, you’ve already seen most of it.
FKMT body headcaons
I posted these way early this morning so I guess I’ll post them again. Hopefully the read more will work weeeh.
oh god, just saw these
i LOVE reading headcanons, and these are all great.
the only one i had to really think about was Ichijou. i’ve never really thought about his body type because i pretty much imagine him to be the way he is in the anime. tall, square-shoulders, almost meaty. but i like this headcanon, it fits his personality better. also he’s got to be a LITTLE sporty considering how he launched himself over that railing without even trying. FLY ICHIJOU, FLY!!!
also i like shorter-than-average zero, hehehe. when i ship him with shirube (here comes some embarrassing admissions) i like to have him poke fun at shirube’s height and this only adds to that. “OH SURE MAKE FUN OF ME CAUSE YOU’RE SHORT TOO. JERK.”
/i think about this way too much
/cries a little